Agni Ignis (Screenshot taken in Ovo's Rustic by mistake)
Agni Ignis is a large colosseum located in the northeastern corner of the map. It can be entered by using the obliterated wall at the southeastern section of the coliseum.
Agni Ignis is latin for 'fire of Agni'; Agni is the Hindu god of fire.
| General Information
|Zombie spawn rate:
|Number of chests:
|Number of buildings:
 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- If you do wish to visit Agni Ignis, bring lots of food. It is surrounded with a very thick jungle and your hunger bar will decay very quickly.
- Do not enter the sandstone design with lava OR water (the forge); Pigmen will spawn in massive numbers.
- Pigmen spawn here frequently; be careful!
- Rotten flesh is a viable food source if you happen to run out.
- There are many smite swords at Agni Ignis. Instead of repairing your non-enchanted iron one, use the Smite III or II to 2-hit zombies!
- There is a building labelled "Magic Shop". Attempting to enter will shoot a poison potion at you and spawn a zombie to attack you.
- If you are a premium member, you can use the grappling hook to get onto a roof to escape pigmen.
- Pileus is a great last stop on the way to Agni Ignis; any wheat and cocoa beans can be crafted into cookies or bread at a workbench at Agni Ignis itself.
- At the Forge and the structure with waterfalls, there is a pigman spawner. Be on your guard.
- The staircases have zombie spawners near them. The best way to avoid these is to go inside through the center of each staircase and then into the middle of the road.
- A great place where to get good gear is to circle around the center. There are epic chests, along with potion chests.
- Bandits are rare but do come at times, but when they do, be prepared, they are often equipped with high-end equipment and can occasionally be in very large numbers.
- If you visit Agni Ignis on the PvE server, you might find a large group of "farmers" near the pigmen spawners, attracting a lot of attention. If you are Premium, you can use that to your advantage, for they attract the majority of the zombie population at Agni Ignis. They also might prevent nearby chests from spawning.
- At Agni Ignis you have only 2 total sources of food that spawn. Rotten flesh from the zombies and golden apples from the civ_hospital chests.
- In one of the buildings there is a note left from a survivor mentioning a gift left for you near a head(s).
- In one building there is a sign that reads "The vault has been moved somewhere dark and meaty".
- The two notes mentioned above might be referring to a secret located north of Agni Ignis.
- It is recommended that you do bring 4-5+ players with good weapons, armor, lots of food & health potions. However, bringing just 1-2 people is possible to camp and loot chests with, but it's a lot more difficult.
- Camping for too long isn't recommended, the longer you stay, the more pigmens that will be spawning and gathering up together in a pile.
- It is a really easy and simple way of getting iron here, if you are experienced in playing MineZ, got good pvp skills, and have people watching your backs.
- Enter Agni through the open crack, not the sewers as they contain spawners.
- Pigmen spawners are located in 2 sides of the colosieum, and identified by the circular sandstone design on the walls.
- There is a house with a wooden pressure plate, which once an item is thrown onto it or shot with an arrow will open a piston door revealing a basement with five buttons, mentioned above. Pressing "3" will open a second piston door on the opposite wall of the buttons. In this room there are two more pressure plates, and when items are thrown on these it opens a piston door to no where. The only way out of the room is a sign at the back wall that when clicked teleports you to the middle of Agni Ignis.
- There is a sign in one of the houses that reminds you the code is "3", referring to the house with the basement
- Pigmen can spawn by the heads in the building with a football on top, BE CAREFUL! (There is no spawner in the forementioned area)
- NEVER use the any of the stairs besides the ones that are also a bridge. Using stairs will result in pigmen spawning.
- As a substitute for the stairs drop onto the water fountain.
- The ability to get 5K from the pigmen spawners has been nerfed, though with skill and craftty thinking it is still possible.
- The center of the colosseum is VERY dangerous due to the fact that there are many pigmen spawners and should be avoided unless you seek to farm zombies by grappling to a place where they cannot reach you.
- This is probably one of the most dangerous places above ground structure on the entire minez map.
- This is a deathtrap for you if you do not have full iron or a lot of people.
- Agni Ignis is the largest above ground structure in the minez world
- Some think that Agni Ignis may be in a quarantine because of the four statues surrounding the coliseum.
- The aforementioned zombie statues have symbols on each of their heads matching those at the base of the Spire.
- You can get good gear here, but make sure to bring plenty of food. Potions can be acquired at Agni Ignis itself.
- The dungeon nearby that is not meteor crater has been removed, a sign has been placed in where the hall way used to be with dirt covering up the path.
- There is this room in Agni Ignis that has one rotten meat in the ground and if you eat it messages of a survivals diary start to pop up in your chat and the last message says 'The meat is quite tasty' either referring that he either became cannibal or he turned into a zombie and after you finish the message 'The meat is quite tasty' constantly repeats in the chat.
- Going through the thicked layer of jungle requires a lot of food that could be obtained in Pileus.
- Spawn killing the pigmen spawners on top of the shop is believed to be one of the easiest ways to obtain 5000 zombie kills
- The Symbols at the Agni Ignis Zombie Statues are Fire, Earth, Water, and, Air. There are Elite Dungeon for each of these elements, but only the Fire and Air ones are finished, which are Frostbain Catacombs and Anemos Sanctum, respectively. The two others are Desert Temple Sanctuary (Earth) and Paluster (Water).
- There are a few places in Agni Ignis you have to avoid,first of all avoid the outer most area of the colliseum as they have alot of pigman spawners and only contain mil rares,second of all you must avoid the sandstone designs,third of all avoid going into the middle of the colliseum at all costs and last but not least avoid going near the staircases as they have zombie spawners near them.
- The easiest way of getting 5k after the nerf is getting at least 4 power 2 bows and 7 smite 2 or 3 swords, then go up to the northwest part of the outer ring. There is a wrecked building with a tree next to it. Use a grapple to get up the tree and then loads of pigmen will spawn but they cant hit you. Just keep hitting them till you get 5k. If you run out of swords, just grapple up to the higher ring above you and go to the middle ring.
- You can't farm 5k here anymore due to the pigman buff,where it spawns 4 baby pigman instead of zombies.
- This is not recommended unless you are very well stocked up on food and have many friends to cover your back.