From MineZ Wiki
|Zombie spawn rate:||Very Low|
|Number of chests:||0|
|Number of buildings:||1|
|Risk of Bandits||Very High|
 Travel Advisory/Warning
- There are many holes in the bridge due to lack of care and players often fall through them.
- It is incredibly common to encounter others on this bridge, so tread carefully.
- If attacked, do not jump into the water below like the majority of people do. The water slows you down and keeps you in range of your attacker.
- Bandit clans will often have a few members camp the middle of the bridge to control traffic to another continent, especially when the clan is looting Carmi or Romero. They also do this to watch for bandit hunters, so if you or your team of bandit hunters are hunting bandits in Romero or Carmi, you should go around the bridge unless you are certain you can kill several well armed adversaries quickly and easily.
- If you do fall through the bridge, try not to swim to the Carmi lighthouses as they contain no loot.