Medusa lake is a small, swamplike lake in the cave system. It has many small houses and streams surrounding the lake and a tunnel at the bottom of the lake leading to a crafting table. The loot is mainly high tier military loot, making it a great place to camp for iron armor. Beware of pigmen spawners as they are present.
|Area type:||Cave System Location|
|Zombie spawn rate:||Unbelievably High|
|Number of chests:||6|
|Number of buildings:||6|
<ref>Insert footnote text here</ref>
- 1 Civ_hospital chest
- 6 Mil_epic chests
 Travel Advisory and Warnings
- The crafting bench is at the end of a secret tunnel at the bottom of the lake.
- An easy way to dispose of zombies on the higher levels of the lake is to simply knock them into the water.
- Be cautious when looting, as pigmen spawners are near the loot chests.
- Best to break the chests to obtain the loot as if you stay too long by the chests,pigman may spawn.
- This is a very dangerous place,you might prefer the nearby Septus.
- Only really worth it if you prefer pigmen over possibly deadly parkour.
- Great if you want to farm zombies in peace. Due to its isolated location, you can farm zombies without other players interfering.