Medusa lake is a small, swamp-like lake town in the cave system. It has many small houses and streams surrounding it and a tunnel at the bottom of the lake leading to a crafting table. The loot is mainly high tier military loot, making it a great place to camp for iron armor. Beware of zombie pigmen as some spawners are present.
|Area type:||Overgrown Lake Village|
|Zombie spawn rate:||Very High - Zombie Pigman Spawners|
|Number of chests:||7|
|Number of buildings:||6|
|Risk of Bandits||Very Low|
- House under the path
- 1 Civ_hospital chest
- 1 Mil_epic
- Other Houses
- 1 Mil_epic each
 Travel Advisory and Warnings
- A video showing how to safely loot Medusa Lake can be found here: [Link]
- The crafting table is at the end of a secret tunnel at the bottom of the lake, opposite the dock.
- An easy way to dispose of zombies on the higher levels of the lake is to simply knock them into the water.
- Best to break the chests to obtain the loot as if you stay too long by them, zombie pigmen may spawn.
- When traveling across the lake, you can jump on the lilypads to be safer from zombies.
- This is one of the most dangerous locations to go in MineZ.
- The small dock
- The room behind the small dock and to the left
- The very beginning of the wooden path (but not the middle/end)
- The middle or end sections of the wooden pathway
- The room behind the small dock and to the right
- On top of the waterfall (don't swim/grapple up, there is a pigman spawner up there)