From MineZ Wiki
The Stonehenge is a mid-map area that contains great loot, common iron armor and possibly bandits. A spawner sits right below the chest, so break it and get out if you don't want to fight zombies.
|Area type:||Spiritual Ruins|
|Zombie spawn rate:||Medium - Zombie Spawner(s)|
|Number of chests:||1|
|Number of buildings:||1|
|Risk of Bandits||Very Low|
- 1 mil_rare
 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- This is not worth the travel, as it only has 1 mil_rare chest. It is recommended to loot it and move on straight away.
- Although this may not be the best loot place, it is definitely worth the view.
- You can get a MineZ achievement for traveling here and farm zombie kills on the spawner if you have enough food.
- Here there is a sign that says : "The darkness...it will...take us all......... -mdsimisn". Creepy right?
- This location used to have two mil_epic chests, it was changed to have only one mil_rare chest for balancing.
- Back when there was an epic chest there was a Zombie pigman spawner directly under it.