From MineZ Wiki
The Stonehedge is a mid-map area that contains great loot, common iron armor and possibly bandits.
|Zombie spawn rate:||Medium|
|Number of chests:||1|
|Number of buildings:||1 (and 8 'stones')|
- 1 Mil_rare chest that is in the middle structure of the circle
 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- Frequent zombie spawn rate
- Many bandits come here for loot and become extremely territorial
- No food chests spawn
- PvP hotspot
- As of 12/14/2012 All epic chests that were above z: -1900 were changed to Mil_Rare for balancing issues.
- This is not worth the travel, as it only has 1 Mil_Rare chest. It is reccomended to loot it and move on straight away.(Because camping is risky)
- Although this may not be the best loot place, it is definately worth the view! (Maybe you might prefer somewhere like Evergreen Dam)
- Here there is a sign that says : "The Darkness will consume us all". Creepy right?
- No zombie pigmen because of the -2000 rule
- This location used to have two mil_epic chests, now it only has one due to a nerf. It is not worth the travel due to most people