From MineZ Wiki
The Stonehedge is a mid-map area that contains great loot, common iron armor and possibly bandits.
|Area type:||Spiritual Ruins|
|Zombie spawn rate:||Medium|
|Number of chests:||1|
|Number of buildings:||1 (and 8 'stones')|
|Risk of Bandits||Very Low|
- 1 mil_rare
 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- This is not worth the travel, as it only has 1 Mil_Rare chest. It is recommended to loot it and move on straight away.
- Although this may not be the best loot place, it is definitely worth the view! (Maybe you might prefer somewhere like Evergreen Dam)
- Here there is a sign that says : "The Darkness will consume us all". Creepy right?
- This location used to have two mil_epic chests, now it only has one mil_rare since 12/14/2012 for balancing issues.
- Back when there was an epic chest there was a zombie pigmen spawner directly under it. When it was changed to a Mil_rare they replaced the pigmen spawner with a zombie spawner. It sits right under the chest, so smack it and get out if you don't wanna fight zombies.